31 May 2012

Just so's ya know.......Freakshow!


Freakshow, our old departed '71 VW Baywindow Westphalia Camper, was in the care of the niece of one of the most powerful forces in the universe (Bear) when she decided to go the more modern route. Bear let me know and BAM! Freakshow comes back to the family to reverse a mistake made a few moons (and air-cooled VW's) ago.

Here she is today:


We're going to have fun bringing her back up to Tripendicular Hippy status for Bags and Ed to cruise in in style. These things are fun. Genuine simplicity where visceral motoring and righteous vibes blend in a symphony of whoopee! Getting waaaay pricey. Check out this link to look at current asking prices from around the world:  http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/cat.php?id=7

Got a thread going at the Air Coolers site, too:  http://www.aircoolers.org/v/showthread.php?33366-Freakshow

I've been up to my elbows in my boy Ed's "band of brothers", the Boy Scouts and this Bus. Want to get back to blogging when I get my head out of reality for a moment. Not hooked on the internet blogging thing, yet, so I let it lapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment