14 June 2012

Brothers helping brothers


Was planning to go to Bear's last night to jerk the Heart of Gold from Freakshow's ass. Had to do some graphics work for a building automation start-up in Boston and it was going to be a late night between the two....

....so I bailed on the VW thing, worked...napped....worked.

I'm flat on my back in bed watching a double feature fantasy on the inside of my eyelids when I get an email and, being programmed by a career of pavlovian response to electronic summons in all forms, I open the email from Bear and the above picture is attached.

Bear did the motor-ectomy. Brothers helping brothers.

Tonight, I'm bringing the whole family over to his place to share a meal together and we'll tear this thing down and see what we see.

Thanx, Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment