10 October 2012

What a weekend....

Last weekend started on Friday afternoon when I showed up to Bear's house with the "Heart of Gold II" for Bags' bus. We had a good time wrenching and yakkin' and bolting things together the way we usually do and I got home way later than I should have. The plan was to get up around 0630 the next morning and ride around goofing off with the ladies before getting back to the VW side of things in the afternoon.

That was the plan.

But Ed went camping with the Scouts.

Change of plan.

We went off riding with Rusty and Bear and thier ladies like we intended....coffee shop where I have to relearn "situational Italian" every time I walk through the door....riiiiiiide..... Harley open-house with tunes and bikes out the @$$. Bags catches me looking at calendars and starts making funny comments about how guys look at things like that all the time and then, in front of everyone, says I need to look at one that only has pictures of HER in it. I submit to you pictorial proof that I immediately endorsed/approved/supported the production and viewing of said calendar and shook on the deal WITH WITNESSES:



....a short hop to the restaurant for food and "stuff" and then the riiiiiiide before.....before......before......peeling off to hit the house where noone saw us for the rest of the weekend.

We had good intentions where that VW was concerned.....

Oh, and Ed enjoyed camping and blah-dee-blah-dee-blah. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment